“Eccleston Arms” is committed to making sure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Eccleston Arms” can change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We require this information to understand your needs as one of our potential customers and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information so we can improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
QUESTIONS / CHANGES IN POLICY